General Storage Tanks (Low Pressure)Design, Steel Fabrication and Installation
Perfect Arabia Factory offers custom carbon steel, stainless steel, and other type metal storage tanks designed in the following configurations:
- Flat-bottomed/cone roof storage vessels
- Standard water storage tanks
- Bins & Hoppers
- Other Unique Storage Tank Variations
- Fabricate to UL 142 (No Stamp), API 620, API 650 code storage tanks.
- Carbon steel storage tanks and stainless steel storage tanks used for storage purposes are typically non-pressurized tanks. Storage tanks are found throughout all industrial and governmental facilities.
To begin the design process, simply provide your Perfect Arabia Factory representative with the following information:
- Product to be stored in tank ( water, chemical, paint, etc )
- Volume of contents held within the storage tank
- Size or dimensional constraints for the storage tank
- Installed configuration of the storage tank
- Fill method required for the storage tank
- Agitation method (if any) applied to the storage tank
- Temperature control requirements for the pressure vessel
- Drainage or cleaning characteristics of the storage tank
- Other details specific to your application process
Perfect Arabia Factory also offers repair and rehabilitative services both in-house and on-site to bring your existing tanks up to certification standards. New tanks or old, we can meet your needs.
UL 142 (No Stamp) / API 620 / 650 Code Storage Tanks
Perfect Arabia Factory specializes in carbon steel and stainless steel storage tank designs conforming to American Petroleum Institute standards and UL regulations. We are experienced in fabricating the following ratings:
- API 620 Storage Tanks – for large volume, welded, low pressure storage vessels
- API 650 Storage Tanks – for low pressure storage vessels with frangible roof joints
- UL 142 Storage Tanks – for above-ground, flammable liquid storage vessels
Perfect Arabia Factory also provides unique variations to the above standards and non-code vessels to suit your specific application requirements. Storage vessels may be shop fabricated or constructed on site, depending on your needs. We will do everything possible to deliver the best solution for your material storage project.