Pressure Vessels (onshore/offshore)Design, Steel Fabrication and Installation
Perfect Arabia Factory works with you to develop each of our custom fabricated pressure vessels to your specific application requirements. Our ASME pressure vessel designs have successfully solved complex process containment problems in the chemical and petrochemical industries, paint, adhesive, and pulp industries, among others. To begin the design process, simply provide your Perfect Arabia Factory representative with the following information:
- Contents of the ASME pressure vessel
- Volume of contents held within the ASME pressure vessel
- Size or dimensional constraints for the pressure vessel
- Installed configuration of the pressure vessel
- Pressurized environment maintained within the pressure vessel, requirements for heated pressure vessels.
- Fill method required for the pressure vessel
- Agitation method (if any) applied to the pressure vessel
- Temperature control requirements for the pressure vessel
- Drainage or cleaning characteristics of the pressure vessel
- Other details specific to your application process
Once our team has gathered the above information, we can assist in the selection of the appropriate construction materials and tank features to match your design needs. Perfect Arabia Factory specializes in ASME pressure vessels with walls ranging from 10 gage thickness to heavy-walled vessels. We fabricate our designs from the following materials:
- Stainless Steel (All Grades)
- Carbon Steel (All Grades)
Pressure vessels may be shop fabricated or constructed on site, depending on your application requirements. We will do everything possible to deliver the best solution for your process containment project.